Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ummm, I need a tech-savvy person...

Because I'm not yet sure how to post multiple photos. I guess the next time my sister comes around she can show me the ways, because google was rubbish with advice.

I haven't posted lately because my life isn't all that interesting at the moment. I'm essentially playing the waiting game. I'm waiting for Obama's whole new student loan hoopla to be figured out so I can apply for my student loans, and then my visa, and then book a flight. I'm also looking for a temporary job and watching crappy reality TV. Did anyone else think The Real Housewives of New York reunion was ca-razy with a capital K? Seriously, I love those bitches for giving me a little extra entertainment.

Worst news of the week? They closed my favorite running trail. It's the photo below, however I was too dumb to figure out how to make all these things coexist so I just fired up OnDemand and watched The Real Housewives of NY again. Cause I'm classy like that. Anyway, I digress. So, that photo is where I *was* running every day. But, the Town of Los Gatos has closed my most favorite trail until July frickin' 30th. The trail next to it is okay, it just gets ridiculous amounts of mosquitoes and is next to a sheer cliff which my clumsy ass is bound to fall down someday. Win some, lose some.

Best news of the week? I found (well I'll give credit where credit is due, my lovely sister forwarded me the link) a great job teaching inner city kids about the arts for a few weeks in July. And, they hired me! So, I'm a little employed. Which is good.

Well y'all until my next exciting piece, I wish you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment