Wednesday, August 11, 2010

To Ballet or to Bollywood...

...I'm kinda happy right now. Even though I miss the boy, and I'm stressed about my visa- I have 2 days IN A ROW off! Wahoo! Spring Break! (To temper the excitement, I keep reminding myself that it's fairly certain I'll pick up a shift Thursday- dum-de-dum-dum) The best part is that my biggest concern for tomorrow is whether to take Ballet or Bollywood Dance. I'm guessing I'll go with Bollywood Dance because I'm cheap like that (Ballet= $15, Bollywood=Free) , but we'll see how I feel in the morning. I have a fleeting dream that I wake up to an email from the British Embassy saying my visa is issued and I go to Ballet, saving the evening for celebrating with either Mexican food or Sushi. Ah, dreams.

It's been a tiring couple of weeks. I've worked 13 of the last 14 days, and after tomorrow I'll probably do another 6 or 7 straight. I like my co-workers a lot fortunately, and many of the customers make me enjoy my job. But, it's tiring, dirty work. I want to go to Graduate School, not shake Martinis. (Unless they're for me, of course) Hopefully, the visa Gods will smile at me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment