Saturday, January 15, 2011

Seriously, just shoot me now...

I hate being such a major, giant, huge ridiculous procrastinator. I have 3000 words due on Monday and I've written, oh I don't know- eleven? Not to make excuses, but *ahem* here goes:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT!!!!!

Thus far today I have pretty much done everything to avoid this assignment, WHICH IS DUE MONDAY. This included activities such as cleaning my salt and pepper shakers, rearranging my collection of bee-yoo-tiful boots and vacuuming the stairs. I am so fucked.

The problem is not the 3000 words. It's the fact that the 3000 words are a statement of intention for my huge ass research project that is essentially my dissertation. I don't want to spend the next eight months of my life researching something that makes me want to blow my brains out. Le sigh.

There have been some other happy developments in Sarah-land recently but I'm hesitant to mention anything lest I jinx myself. Suffice to say, I am a very happy and lucky girl of late. Now, if I could just finish this bloody assignment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment